SYAWAL OUTING

10th October 2008, Me and some couple of senior photographers went out for an outing at Kampong Ayer. For me it's a warm up outing due to a long rest especially my 50D...

Well before we step up to Kampong Ayer we stop by at some interesting place near it. There are lot of potential and interesting place for future planned.

On our fist stop I took this photo that really rare to get.









Photo of Istana Nurul Iman from our first stop.













Mr. Hj Md Yusof one of my teacher in photography checking his equipment before start shoting.

Then from there we move out to the second stop.






















From the second place we went up to Kampong Ayer (Our Third Stop)

When we were there, we were so astonish because people in Kampong Ayer really made SYAWAL ALIVE. It's really touches me as a Muslim in Brunei Darussalam.











It's really brought me back to the 80's when my parents bring the whole family to visit our relatives in Kampong Saba Tengah and we never miss visiting them until they move to scheme housing.

HELLOOOO PEOOPLEE.... we are still Hari Raya don't just stay home, close all the lantern and sleep.. Wake up.. A month ramadhan a month syawal dude...

Actually the purpose to go Kampong Ayer was to capture the SUNSET but due to the bad sky features and condition so we just shot what ever there.












Among friend and SIFUs at the Syawal Outing organised by powermac.



















































We finish at Kampong Ayer and leave around 06.30pm. I took a water taxi across back to Bandar Seri Begawan.

When I go up the stairs at Yayasan Water Taxi area and I saw...

















LAWA kan....

Astonishing Skies of Brunei Darussalam. 12GB was used at this outing.

1 comment:

Zach Elseman Photography said...

Very nice blog. Im also a Canon shooter. I shoot a Rebel Xti with hopes to upgrade to a 30d pretty soon. Your images look great. Keep it up.