FAMILIES AT OPEN HOUSE

12th October 2008, Arrive in Kuala Lurah Immigration Post, Brunei Darussalam at 11.45 am. Woowww... We left Kota Kinabalu at 5 am.









At Sabah Sarawak Border. Thanks David for this photo.

When arrive in Temburong my phone reminder alerted me that I got a plan today and it's my sister DF Abg Zen's Open House.

Reach home at 12.30 pm. My brothers sisters gather at home then we went to DF's house.

Photo 1: My sis DF Abg Zen.





















Photo 2: From right my sis, my wife, my auntie and my niece.














Photo 3: My nephew in his customised Hari Raya pose.













Photo 4: My brother Azmie D60 with his friends...




















Photo 5: This is Pak Nik (Tuan Abang Haji Zen) having cocktail.
















Photo 6: Kak Azizah with DF ABG ZEN's Staffs.
















The joy and laughter at DF's Open House.















INTRODUCING.........

'The Coolest Gentlemen on Earth'

















That's me and Pak Nik.... Jangan Marah....


Alhamdullilah Time doesn't stop me, I still can attend my sister's open house even in a rush and tiring condition.

No comments: