OUTING AT SHAHBANDAR & JERUDONG BEACH

27th November 2008 - I was invited by a fellow photographer for an outing. The motive of this outing was to capture NATURE in Shahbandar and HUMAN ACTIVITIES in Jerudong Beach. On the other interest was this friend of mine want to dig up some secret and skills in outdoor photography.

He also challenge me in a photo competition which he create by himself. Well my friend lets do it.

PHOTOS CAPTURED AT SHAHBANDAR

















































































PHOTOS CAPTURED AT JERUDONG BEACH

































Below is my friend Saifolizam whom also one of the best photographer in BRUNEI TIMES and he also one of my SIFU...

As usual I loose again on that day competition.













8GB was use in this outing.

No comments: